|Dick Tracy's Fiendish Foes|
|Author|| Chester Gould|
|Illustrator|| Chester Gould|
|Published by||St. Martin's Press|
| Preceded by|
The Dick Tracy Casebook
| Followed by|
- Joe Period, Flattop Jr. & Ivy
- Miss Egghead and the Granite Island
- Pouch, Molene, & Johnny Scorn
- The Cloning of Mumbles
- Pruneface, The Cryogenic Man
- The Return of Putty Puss
- The first storyline collected represents nearly a full year's worth of strips, containing almost all of 1956. Some strips or panels have been omitted, mostly those that relate to Lizz's continued training and advancement within the police department.
- The format of the book was also used for the previous year's The Dick Tracy Casebook.